Every Monday, 2:00 p.m. EST on www.W4WN.com and www.W4CS.com
Cancer S.O.S. (Survivor of the Storm) with author and speaker Joni Aldrich discusses topics that are important to the thousands of men, women and children who are diagnosed with cancer every single day—and the people who love them! Joni and her guests will discuss such topics as “I can’t believe you just said that”, how to find the right oncologist for your cancer, and clinical trial options. Listen to Joni’s show Cancer S.O.S. on Mondays at 2:00 PM EST on www.w4wn.com, Women 4 Women Network, and on www.w4cs.com, The Cancer Support Network.
Cancer S.O.S. is dedicated to all topics that are relevant to those touched by cancer. On average 4,000 men, women and children are diagnosed with cancer every day in the U.S. alone. Who should listen? You or someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer…
Examples of Cancer S.O.S. shows:
- The Chemo Drug Shortage: Cancer Patients Dying For Their Medicine
- Chemo Brain: It Does Exist, and the Effects May Last for Up to 20 Years
- Germ Warfare: What You Should Know About Cancer Patient Protection
- The Reovirus: Can This Virus Be Harnessed to Kill Cancer?
Examples of Cancer S.O.S. guests:
- Jonny Imerman, Cancer Survivor and Founder of Imerman Angels
- Juliet Aguwa, Breast Cancer Survivor and Founder of Courage to Dare
- Ted Okon, Executive Director, Community Oncology Alliance
- Dr. Rick Boulay, Surgical Oncologist, Catherine Boulay Foundation