Cancer: Plain and Simple
Where we talk about all things cancer so everyone can understand
- Basic and easy to understand information on cancer
- What are the standard types of treatments used today
- Why some people get cancer and others do not
- What can we do to reduce our risk of getting cancer
- The commonly used terms by your doctor when she/he talks about cancer
- How to understand complex jargon about cancer that is written by scientists and doctors
- Information on the hottest, newest treatments, drugs and therapies
- Information about spiritual healing and higher power when it comes to dealing with cancer and chronic disease
- What are alternative medicines and natural products and are they safe?
- What questions should a cancer patient ask their doctor?
- How can our occupation, lifestyle, diet, and habits either prevent, or contribute, to getting cancer
- What are clinical trials, how do they work and what are the risks?
- What are the newest advances in science and medicine
- How to know if what you hear about cancer is a lie or myth
- How to cope after being treated for cancer
- How can I help my family member or friend who has cancer
- Will I ever be “normal” again after being diagnosed and treated for cancer