I am looking for a rebroadcast of Dr Neil McKinney’s talk last night (7.29.14) on the topic of Medical Marijuana. I can’t seem to locate it. Do you have a link or direction for me? Thank you.
Financial constrictive conditions have both hospitals and cancer centers feeling pressure from reduction in reimbursements and increase in cost of goods and supplies. All programs are under scrutiny with cancer tertiary care programs falling victim to termination. Some programs include; adult support groups, kids support groups, relaxation massage services, dietician, and psychological therapy services.
I first noticed the need for services to supplement cancer patient emotional care in 2011. Since then the need has broadened with today’s financial pressures. I am an author with my most recent book; “Cancer – How to Improve the Journey” to address the need for cancer patient/survivor short and long term guide to improve the journey. I am a cancer, heart attack, and aneurysm survivor which has led to passionate cancer advocacy. I am also a consumer peer reviewer with the Prostate Cancer Research Program (PCRP) sponsored by the Department of Defense. Please consider me as a guest to share perspectives to encourage survivors, their families loved ones, and dear friends to better cope to improve their journey. To learn more please visit my website; http://wwww.lifesnotes.me/
As a public service, we are organizing the below and would your station to participate –
Lets’s Talk Cancer – Cancer Prevention & Cure – Is enough being done? Discussion Opens November 15th, 2014, from 14:00 US CT
With current research and clinical care for cancer, ranging from improved therapies to better screening processes and enhanced approaches, is enough being done to manage cancer effectively?
Discussion will address amongst others:
1. Trying to understand cancer & ways of minimizing the impact of the disease
2. Existing treatments, advances in biomedical research & emerging treatments, non-conventional alternatives strategies
3. Discover the current best practice options for cancer detection, diagnosis, treatment, prevention and management available to men and women
4. Help empower cancer patients and improve the overall patient experience
5. Partnerships, Networks and knowledge sharing with leaders in the field of therapeutic radiography
6. Gain insight from the patient’s perspective
7. Understand the means available to help partners, family members and friends of patients access information and support at every step (www.couragetodare.com)
8. Receive answers to difficult or challenging questions
9. Other matters raised by Doctors, Cancer patients, survivors and the public
Join the discussion to enlighten and create awareness towards cancer prevention and cure, the discussion would also have cancer survivors in attendance to inform the public on their experience.
Good day ,
I am really impressed by your seeing credentials in ‘Linkedin’
I am a part-time volunteer at the Chatsworth Regional Hospice Association (Durban, S. Africa) doing fund raising and will become a full time volunteer when I retire.
It is because patients who are suffering from terminal Cancer, HIV/Aids and others receiving end of life palliative care touches my heart, I have chosen to be an Ambassador for CRHA – Chatsworth Regional Hospice Association..
As such I connect with anyone and everyone to create awareness of CRHA and to ask for donations in kind or cash donations from individuals and companies so that this noble charitable organisation can continue with the wonderful work that they are doing. Feel free to contact CRHA’s Vice President on Kogi Singh (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
I would appreciate if you or your company will join me in my journey to keep hope alive by giving me advice, guidance and backup support in my charitable objectives for CRHA ie. mainly in my fund raising initiatives.
I am really impressed by your seeing credentials in ‘Twitter’
I need the title and URL where I can find the show where I was interviewed. Thank you.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Chat With The Show Hosts &